Choose the payables and receivables functionality you require.
Effectively manage payments for multiple payable and receivable types
- Reduce payment costs.
- Facilitate bulking/netting.
- Enhance customer service.
- Generate messages in formats acceptable to multiple gateways and banks.
- Immediately identify if payment messages have been processed.
Make fast, accurate payments with the SSI Repository
Increase straight through processing and reduce time spent entering and validating Standard Settlement Instructions (SSIs) each time a payment is made. Standardise the formatting and exchange of SSI information with Asset Servicing Manager’s SSI Repository.
Choose to access the SSI Repository as a complimentary module to the Payments module or as a stand-alone module.
Know that the stand-alone SSI Repository module can be referenced by other applications to ensure operational efficiency:
- Save time with one time entry, validation and control.
- Guarantee accuracy with four built in eye checks.
Effectively manage postings for multiple payable and receivable types
- Facilitate bulking, netting, control and reversal.
- Receive ledger balances updates.
- Generate messages in formats acceptable to multiple ledgers.
- Immediately identify if posting messages have been processed.
Further enhance STP by connecting to Euroclear/Equilend
Improve resource allocation by automating matching of payables and receivables from multiple counterparties.
Simultaneously obtain a high level of transparency, full audit trail and detailed management information for strategic planning.
As a result reduce the annual cost and significant amount of time spent managing payment claims.
Learn more about SetClaim for connecting to Euroclear
Get set up quickly
Asset Servicing Manager is a module of Claim Manager. Like Claim Manager, the modules that form it are ready-made solutions, readily available, are adaptable and can be implemented within a month.
This means in no time your capital markets payments obligations will be automatically captured and processed, so you can concentrate on your core business activities.
To learn more about our Asset Servicing Manager please Contact Us now.
Follow Meritsoft’s continued progress
Join the list of capital markets experts who benefit from Meritsoft knowledge and advice as soon as it’s published