Satisfy regulators that you have a firm grasp on settlements, tax and brokerage operations
For investment banks, brokerages, custodians and clearing houses who need to be able to satisfy regulators across Europe, the US and Asia that they have a firm grasp on operations, FINBOS employs a bottom up approach that:
- Attributes workflow rules to the successful collection and resolution of settlements payables and receivables.
- Standardises reporting for query and analysis.
- Removes the need for analysts to be experts in regulatory rules.
Improve governance with FINBOS’s intuitive rules based workflow. Use the critical intelligence and warnings generated by FINBOS’s powerful reporting functionality to:
- Reduce counterparty risk.
- Obtain clean audit reports.
- Keep on top of increasing regulatory and compliance requirements and reduce the risk of fines.
Take advantage of FINBOS regulatory modules that have been specifically configured to address a number of key regulations and laws including:
- US TMPG guidelines.
- Bank of Japan penalty fail charge guidelines.
- UK client money regulations.
- US tax documentation compliance.
- FATCA Payment control.
Simple, stratightforward integration
Be confident in the knowledge that you can prepare your processes for existing and forthcoming regulations. FINBOS is straightforward and easy to implement. It requires no upfront IT investment and will fully integrate with your preferred infrastructure.
Furthermore workflows are future proofed for further changes in legislation.
Follow Meritsoft’s continued progress
Join the list of capital markets experts who benefit from Meritsoft knowledge and advice as soon as it’s published