Claim Manager provides STP processing of claims, so that you can minimise the regulatory capital cost of having money owed to you
- Solve the problems associated with verifying who owes what to whom and how much in post trade settlement processing
- These types of claims arise when coupons or dividends happen to come across mid flow between buying and selling. This means money can end up in the wrong accounts
- Reduce the potential for errors and improve business performance by enabling STP of the identification, management and settlement of equity dividend claims and fixed interest coupon claims
- Claim Manager accelerates payment cycles by automating case management and streamlining workflows, the solution provides auto issuance of claims, auto payments and settlement of balances
- Claim Manager’s process based approach helps you to meet regulatory and compliance requirements, e.g. US FTTOP and FCA
Expedite Claims Recovery
Significantly reduce funding costs and claims management timeframes by automating:
• Tracking of payables and receivables
• Reporting of claims
Drive operational efficiency
Maximise your valuable operations resources and realise measurable capacity gains (of up to 50-60%) with Claim Manager’s structured and disciplined workflow approach.
Know that Claim Manager’s data driven solutions are supported by proven methodologies and are delivered by settlements operational experts who understand how to solve your workflow issues.
Make regulatory and fiscal compliance simple
Reduce the cost and complexity of compliance by taking advantage of Claim Manager’s pre-configured workflows that enable you to:
• Analyse claims processes and verify you are compliant
• Provide you with a secure audit trail of all transactional events
Be confident in the knowledge that Claim Manager’s effective workflow ensures information cannot be overlooked or be incorrect.
Remove the constraints associated with common extensive manual processing.
Reduce the costs associated with maintaining in-house built legacy systems and integration with market leading collaboration tools, e.g. Equilend, Taskize
Automate the overhead associated with managing the various activities that form part of claims processing.
Minimise headcount and administrative costs with clearly defined workflow processes that enable tasks to be completed in significantly less time.
Client Portal for client self-servicing.
Have the intelligence you need to enhance your decision-making
Get 360º transparency of the balance sheet, commonly unavailable to most operations teams so that you can:
- Control debt management and implement provisioning strategies
- Have the information you need to develop global strategy and vision
Address specific operational needs by easily adding on modules:
- Reduce payment costs through automation of payments
- Facilitate bulking/netting
- Generate messages in formats acceptable to multiple gateways and banks, e.g. SWIFT
- Immediately identify if payment messages have been processed and at the same time enhance customer service
- Increase STP and reduce time spent entering and validating standard settlement instructions (SSIs) each time a payment is made
- SSI Repository for payment and receivable SSI’s
- Standardise the formatting and exchange of SSI information
- Facilitate bulking, netting, control and reversal
- Receive ledger balances updates
- Generate messages in formats acceptable to multiple ledgers
- Immediately identify if posting messages have been processed
Profit and Loss
- Get a detailed view of your P&L
- Calculate profit and loss arising from dividend events
- Take into account stock borrow loan (SBL) transactions, depot and market claim transactions and book postings
- Allocate the difference between amounts received and paid between tax elements and profit & loss
- Detect updates to positions and trigger updated P&L calculations
- Predict and record date estimates, adjusted for taxes
- Track over borrowed positions prior to their record dates
Connect to market matching mechanisms
Third party integration to interdealer communication platforms/tools to rectify breaks, such as Taskize and Equilend
Supports SWIFT Messaging, including MT202 and MT103
Get set up quickly
- Claim Manager is simple, straightforward and easy to implement
- It requires no upfront IT investment and will fully integrate with your preferred infrastructure
- 250+ interfaces
Trouble free maintenance
- Claim Manager utilises existing feeds/data. Furthermore it can be administered and supported by non-IT professionals
- This means you are guaranteed trouble free maintenance and IT resources will not be burdened
To learn more about our Claim Manager solution please Contact Us now.
Follow Meritsoft’s continued progress
Join the list of capital markets experts who benefit from Meritsoft knowledge and advice as soon as it’s published